June 24, 2008

80's Flashback...

This clip was shared on SIS TV today... and I just need to say...

Who ARE those two guys dancing behind Debbie... and how OLD are they???

For what occasion are the random "audience" dancers dressed? One chick looks like she's in a prom/wedding gown... and everyone looks like either Madonna or Don Johnson sellected their outfits.

This video is perfect for playing my favorite game "Count the Mullets". Play along!

I recommend you stick around for the second 1/2 of the clip... the last 30 seconds feature some of the best dancing by men in suspenders I have ever... and I mean ever seen.



And now, confession time. I just spent like 30 minutes of my life watching this OVER and OVER.

Thank you Debbie Gibson... thank you!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great - now I won't be able to get that song out of my mind!!! Those were the days. LOL! I think the background girl dancers are dressed as if they were going to prom? Thanks for sharing! Carolyn

Ashley said...

I .. can't.. look.. at it... any more!
I must have been eight or ten when this came out. I remember dressing like a dope, but not that terribly.
Those dancers are about the worse I have ever seen, even for the eighties!
They must be so ashamed!
I mean, their mullets don't match!
I was thinking the 70's had the worse clothing era, but I was wrong. Oh how wrong was I.

Michele Kovack said...

You won't even believe this but I went to her concert many years ago! I had the BIG hairsprayed hair, the socks you wore over your jeans, perms.....thanks for the flashback! : )

Martha Bonneau said...

Totally awesome...those backup dancers are so flexible :)

Anonymous said...

the question is: "Where are they now?" those hot stud muffins of mullet-ness love. Bwah-hahahaha

Tracy said...

It's okay Sarah...I watched it more times than I'd like to admit to as well. Not only watched but enjoyed, I smiled the entire time! My 2 oldest boys asked me if I ever dressed that dumb...I had to confess proudly I sure did. Thanks Sarah

AJ said...

omg- what a total freakin' flash back!! good times!!! I will admit, I actually watched it all! ;)