May 10, 2007

Yay Nurses!

My Grandmother is a retired nurse, my mom and aunt are nurses... and I used to work in Heathcare too... so I love nurses. They work their tushies off and get paid far too little!

My mom currently manages the nursing staff at a pediatric office. She wanted to do something special for her staff for National Nurses Week, so I bought A Muse's "Florence"... (cute name right?)... to help her out!

Here is what we came up with...

Simple, simple, simple... I stamped her in black inside this adorable scalloped oval... a perfect fit! The only color on her is the little red cross on her hat. The yummy cookies were a custom order from Jarosch Bakery in Elk Grove, which is our favorite local bakery.

Happy Nurses Week!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

CUUUUUTE! What a sweet, perfect, yummy gift!

Lorrie said...

very cute! my boyfriend just got out of the hospital last week after a 14 day stay and I have to say that he had some awesome nurses!!! These little gifts are great!! I know that they will enjoy them! tfs

Elizabeth Royalty said...

oh, that is just too adorable!!!!

Lorie said...

How sweet are you! I just love that idea and the stamp...yay! Great job!

Anonymous said...

That is so nice of you. My nurse practitioner - who I love and frequently tell her and other people I know how much I love her - is like one of my best friends! Happy Nurses Week!!!!!

Julie Prichard said...

This is great!

Unknown said...

she's very cute and I love Jarosch Bakery...yummo!

Michele Kovack said...

Adorable! Hey what about us teachers? IT's our week too!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, you are really tempting me! What a simple but perfect card!