May 9, 2007

A*muse*a*palooza Challenge Two!

The second A*muse*a*pallooza challenge (posted yesterday) is a TOUGH one! I am so dependent on Black ink... and this challenge forbid it! EEK! Here are three cards I made last night for the challenge.

Also a note about challenges... You should really participate... even if you are a new stamper r not the "contest" type... these aren't "who has the best card" contests.... but random drawings! The more you enter the more chances you have to win! And you don't need to have a blog or anything... Just upload your card to splitcoast, and post it to the Challenge post on the A*muse*a*pallooza blog. Fun!

If your name is Charlotte and I am married to your son... you should really not look at the last card in this post! (wink).

Full details on this card can be found HERE.


Full details on this card can be found HERE.



Full details on this card can be found HERE.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I *love* all 3 of these cards! Great job with the A Muse challenge!

Julie ~ Jades Butterflies! said...

SOOO cute Sarah! They are all just adorable!

Allison Rankin said...

Great cards Sarah!

Michele Kovack said...

Sarah,
These cards are adorable! You are so creative and I really enjoy your work!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! But I love them all and I don't know which one I'm going to get! Love you, PJ

Swamp Tulip said...

Wow - I just love all three cards. They are simply adorable!

Teresa

scoopy (Emily) said...

Very cute designs Sarah!