March 4, 2007

Make this Duck!


Felt Duckie
Originally uploaded by IamSusie.
If you are local... Chicago/NW burbs.... you SHOULD join the Chicagoland Craft Collective! We will be making this ADORABLE felt duckie next Month (March 22nd).

You can Visit the Chicagoland Craft Collective at Meetup.com and check us out... we are a diverse group of women (and hey men are welcome... we don't bite). We have been meeting in Schaumburg, IL. The members take turns offering a craft for the group to make. We always bring Crafts to share and we leave feeling inspired!

This adorable duckie was made by my CCC friend Susie Z. You can see all her work... and some of the cool crafty swaps she's received HERE. She is what I call a "supercrafter"... everything she makes is just dripping with adorable!

3 comments:

Melissa Norris said...

That ducky is stinkin cute. I should totally try to make one for my daughter.

Martha Bonneau said...

Susie' stuff is sooooo cool! I can't wait to make my ducky :)

Anonymous said...

awwww! I want to come to Chicago just to make this duck!