November 22, 2006

Wow! A BIG thanks!

A BIG bunch of you must have visited my Lens! I am now rated 113 out of over 55,000 total Lenses on Squidoo! I think that is amazing! THANK YOU to all of you who visited my Lens on Stamping and then took the time to register and rate my Lens! It really means a lot to me! While my lenses are profit generating; a percentage of the funds earned from the google ads on the lenses will be automatically donated to charities I have selected. Right now my charities of choice are Room to Read and Kiva. They are both wonderful charities, and I am so thrilled to be able to support them in a very small way. If you are an expert on a subject; or have something to share; consider making a Lens of your own... it's been a lot of fun!

Here is another Lens those of you who plan to shop the day after Thanksgiving may find useful... Black Friday. I put tons of links to sale lists for all the big stores... Enjoy!

No comments: