November 21, 2006

A Lens on Stamping

I want all my subscribers to have access to the best stamping information out there... that is why I created a Lens on stamping. A Lens is like a mini window into a subject. My lens features lists of my favorite blogs, Stamping websites, books, tools and CURRENT submission guidelines for all your favorite magazines. It also displays an RSS feed of my blog.

Visiting my Lens also helps to support my blogging. To help; please give my lens a high rating when you visit.

I would also love to know what sites I need to add to my Lens to make it the best it can be!

Thanks for your support!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great to have all those resources in one place!
you missed Simply Sentiments magazine. here's the link to thier submissions page:
http://www.simplysentiments.com/submissions.html

Thanks, Adelle- mnhyrkas