November 22, 2006

Thanksgiving Favor

This is a little item I will be making for a Thanksgiving table favor... Inside is a Hershey's nugget!

I busted out some old supplies for this; Small script (retired hostess set from last year), and my Petal Point Chalk inks; which were perfect for sponging the punched leaves with a touch of color. I embossed "Grateful" in gold, and used my standard sized Tag punch to form the "tent". A scrap of hemp and a tiny button hold it together... I used my Snail Adhesive to affix the tent to the Nugget. Cute right? They are also fast and easy to make!



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love this little goodie! If I weren't leaving for Thanksgiving dinner in 15 minutes I would sit down and make a bunch to give ;)

AnneMarie said...

adorable as always, Sarah!
I don't have this tag.. a must have, huh? lol!

Anonymous said...

could I ask if you make these from a pattern? I have a christmas eve party they would be perfect for.

Craft Accident said...

Lauri: I just used the Large Tag Punch... it fits perfectly ove rthe Hershey Nuggets!