Also on my to do list...
- Acknowledge all the lovely people who have tagged me receintly. It's not that I am some sort of tagging snob or something... I just can't keep up. Please forgive me!
- Send a bunch of cards in for publication.
- Get some stuff up on Ebay.
- Make kitchen curtains.
- Buy fabric for kitchen curtains.
- Buy shelves from Ikea and reorganize my studio.
- Talk to you about Angelic Organics... the organic farm we bought a share in... yum!
- Figure out which justjohanna cards I can post for you.
- Post a bunch of stuff on Splitcost and ScrapTV.
- Finish organizing my San Fran pics and show them to you.
- Set up a paid Flickr account so I have more space and can sort things into albums.
- Clean my house (aren't I funny!)
- Add a ton of people to my blogroll.... again... SORRY! I am so bad about that!
- Celebrate my one year anniversary blogging (yay!)
- Do some sort of cool fundraising blog giveaway thingy.
If this isn't enough reason for you to stay tuned... you are just too hard to please! :)
Ok... twist my arm... here are some fun San Fran Images for ya! Click on them to enlarge.
Really yummy Mexican Restaurant... REALLY yummy (the new blog banner was shot in their bathroom by the way!) The place was FILLED with awesome art and amazing copper walls which for some reason I didn't snap a picture of.
As if you needed another reason to love the Japanese... three cheers for food that eats itself! (Bottom picture... second square down on the left side.) Pictures taken in Japantown... my favorite place in all of San Francisco!