August 11, 2007

justjohanna News!

Attention justjohanna fans! There is a super quickie DT call going on! Check out Johanna's Blog for the deets. It's a fun team to be a part of, I hope some of you will consider giving it a go!

We also have a fun Sketch Challenge going on... no contest this month.... but a great sketch to inspire you.

Here are my submissions... All stamps by justjohanna

This card uses bleaching to achieve the look on these layers. I like to beach with "splashless" bleach. Just paint it on and heat set or let it dry overnight. I stamp with Staz-On or Chalk ink when using this technique. Different cardstocks bleach out in different colors. Just make sure you are using a high quality cardstock without a white core.



It's sort of hard to see, but the layer on the left is several Marvy Mega Square Scalloped punches overlapped. The notecard base is by A Muse. Don't you love this new "Lovely Skull N Bones" stamp by justjohanna! And fyi... "hallo" is "hello" in dutch! :)

If you haven't checked out all the new stamps at justjohanna you should! There is a great new Octopus "Oh Octopus" and my favorite "Rag Doll Unicorn". (see below) If you are a regular reader you will remember that I predicted Octopus would be big... and CHA proved that point... We saw many Octopi. My next prediction is for unicorns... and this uni is top on my list of must haves! More proof that unicorn are hot can be found on Etsy... almost 30 pages of unicorn love!




4 comments:

emilia in Taiwan said...

Lovely!! Great cards to this sketch!!
I love the bleach effect to show the pod leaves.

Anonymous said...

i agree about the octopus & unicorn. i think also you will see jellyfish and mushrooms.

Martha Bonneau said...

Ooooh, that octopus is dreamy!

Anonymous said...

Ooooo! Lots of funky stuff!

P.S. I've tagged you: check out my blog!