August 23, 2007

In a Jam?

A short post because I am so busy it's sickening... anyone wanna help me make 40 paper baby buggies for Shower favors??? They are so cute... wait till you see! I love crafting for baby/wedding stuff... it gives me a change to make stuff that is totally cute for cute's sake.

Not that this card isn't cute...

Poor Alma the owl got stuck in this Jar of Gooseberry Jam... good thing it's yummy!

All stamps from justjohanna... colored with Copic markers.

And some news from Lizzie Anne Designs... they are releasing lots of new stamps! Check it out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Totally adorable card! But I don't envy you having to make a million of them!

IamSusie said...

"Cute for cute's sake" I'm completely with you on that one! Over at Craftster they use: "Cute doesn't need a reason."

Very cute card!

Julie ~ Jades Butterflies! said...

Awww so cute! BTW...Give me a call if you need help still on Monday...I would be happy to help!