May 14, 2007

Loving this Scroll Set!

I am really having a great time with this scroll set of stamps from Tuscan Rose. Patty sent me some fun collage sheets too; and I love busting out of my shell and playing with these...

So the boring details of this card are HERE. But what might be tough to see in the PICTURE is that the butterflies are cut out of Tuscan Rose Collage papers... not stamped. I inked the edges with a sponge to add some depth and make them look more realistic. I love how my Retired SU! Petal Point Chalk Inks faded into the Kraft paper... it turned out very rich!


Guess who got engaged! My little sister... to Steve.. at a White Sox Game... on the jumbotron and all (we still like him even though he's a south sider... "go Cubs"). Anyways I made this card to celebrate their engagement. The "scoop" is HERE.


This card was inspired by my desktop wallpaper; it was downloaded from American Crafts' Website. I'm really happy with how it turned out!


I dig letterpressed cards... but I don't have a letterpress... duh! These two cards are inspired by the letterpress look. HERE are the details on this card.


And the details on this card can be found HERE.


Some Mother's Day Weekend Fun...

A Mama and her Llama.
This Llama loved me... and nuzzled up to me like this... and I liked it. She was a cute cuddly baby Llama... aw!


Andy actually climbed up this HUGE slide BY HIMSELF and jumped! It was like 2 stories high! He's just getting too big.


We all got sunburned and had a great time! Pictures were taken by Aunt Angie! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

beautiful cards with the scroll--love the wide open spaces and the colors you chose! :) lexi

Michele Kovack said...

Sarah,
What SoX game was it? My hubby and son were there this past Saturday night! Great cards by the way!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards !! this flourish give a very elegant look !!

Sew Club said...

The all of these cards that you're making with the flourishes. The butterflies are super pretty, too!

Unknown said...

OH wow! These cards are gorgeous! I need this stamp!