May 3, 2007

A*muse*a*palooza: and a SWAP!

Look at this super fun awesomeness... The gals at A Muse are having an "A*muse*a*palooza"! Whoo Hoo! You should totally register for their cool contests and stuff... Weekly drawings, what could be better!?!

Please when you register let them know Sarah Moore referred you to the contest; there is a spot on the survey where you can enter my name! I am trying my bestest to become an A Muse Ambassador! Wouldn't that be cool? Please let me know if you register... and if you win anything fun as a result! Best of luck to you all!

Which brings me to my next item... check out my A*muse*a*palooza Swap on Splitcoaststampers! I hope some of you A Muse fans will come and play! :)

And to kick start... a CARD! :)

Please see my Gallery on Splitcoast for all the details on this card.

3 comments:

My Passion said...

I love A Muse and this card is A Mazing! :)

dawnmercedes said...

love how you did the "lighting."

Sew Club said...

This card is freakin' awesome, Sarah! I never would have thought to mask to create light from the chandelier! Great job!