March 29, 2007

Still Alive!

Still Alive but CRAZY busy here! I just finished doing ALL the shopping for the big Splitcoastamper Illinois Shoebox swap on Saturday. We have 80 stampers coming! WOW! Wait till you see all the wonderful donations we received too... I can't tell you yet... sneak peeks aplenty, plus lots of Stamping Superstars; Michelle Laycock, Sarah Vrolyk, Meg Shumaker, Lisa Somerville, Lisa Miller... star studded I tells ya!

While I am busy stamping, typing, sorting, coping and thinking... You should be getting SUPER excited about the next Blog Candy Giveaway I am going to have... now it may be a week or so; so you'll need to be patient. I will be rewarding all you VERY LOYAL readers for hanging in during the rough times! Some may say the photos of the shoebox swap will be reward enough (tee-hee!) But don't worry; I will have STUFF to give away too! :)

Here's an oldie but a goody to keep you happy... I used Watercolor Crayons direct to rubber for the flower.

6 comments:

Annie said...

I love this card! Both the flower with its vibrant colors and the belt below it!!! I just... love it!

Anonymous said...

The watercolor crayon on the flower is beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

AnneMarie said...

I can't wait!!!
wish I lived closer to you guys!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely. What a beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Cant wait...just went to the GA shoebox swap and we had lots of fun!!!

dawnmercedes said...

Love the look of the buckle and how you cut the twill in a zigzag pattern. Very thoughtful!