March 27, 2007

No Time to Stamp!

Firstly: I have an amazing special going on this month and it's ALMOST OVER... Don't miss out! Plus there is the whole Spring Fever promotion with Stampin' Up! Great deals await you! :)

Posting another OLD picture; but a cool idea. Use StazOn Ink to Stamp on cool mini clips! Fun right?!? Use them to bind a mini book or just to embellish a card!


Remember when I used to post everyday... When it was all about the stamping; when you could see "Sarah and the Stampstars!" in concert for just $18.00 bucks? Oh those were the days!

I saw the Stampstars in '88 at Poplar Creek and Bananarama opened for them... what an awesome show! My friends and I sneeked Zima's in by pouring 'em in Mountain Dew bottles... and after the show we flirted with cute boys in the parking lot and blasted our boom boxes.



Want to be a dork like me... check this out.