March 24, 2007

The First Card I ever Swapped!

I was just sorting through some old files and I found this fun "Color Block" card. I created it (and I use the term loosely; I'm sure I cased it!) for the first swap I was ever part of; right after I became a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator 2 years ago. It also was one of the first cards I ever uploaded to Splitcoast. I still like it... and I certainly can't say that about all the cards in my gallery! But it has a fresh look... I think I will CASE it myself and try to play around with the whole color block thing again just for fun. That's probably Bliss Blue in there too... I really liked that color and was sad to see it go. Sorry for the quick post! Lot's of work to be done for the BIG Illinois SCS gathering next weekend!!! Whoo hoo!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a cute cheery card! I can see why you still appreciate it. Okay I'll let you get back to work now and I'll see you tomorrow!