March 1, 2007

Bloggers Needed!

Hey bloggers! Craft Critique needs your help! We are hosting a blog carnival next week on Paper Punches; and we need your posts! If you have anything cool on your blog regarding punches; tips and tricks, projects or reviews we want to know about it! You can also write something about paper punches this week and submit it to us! If you are NOT a blogger, but a blog lover, you can still submit your fave posts to us!

Visit Craft Critique and take a look at the sidebar for more details... and dates. I hope some of you will play!


Totally OFF TOPIC...

I forgot to share these pictures with you... I created them for a contest I participated in a while back (which by the way I did not win). Amy Sedaris, who is a laugh riot, hosted this cool and weird contest where she asked her fans to stick googley eyes on food and photograph it. HERE are my submissions. And HERE is the Flickr group set... all so cute, weird and funny! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Colleen Schaan said...

This is the funniest thing I have seen! Thanks for the morning laugh.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I loved the pictures of "food with eyes" - hilarious! Can't help but laugh, some of them look so realistic!

IamSusie said...

What a great contest! Who did end up winning?

Martha Bonneau said...

That is hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Puhahahahaha! Love it! I just shared this with my whole friends list on my LiveJournal. Thanks for sharing!