January 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I knew it would happen eventually! And I'm glad it was you Miss Gina! Take a look at Gina's site... she sells some adorable images at Stamping Freak.

(edited to add)
Marie you tagged me too! Oh my... I went to tag YOU and say you'd already been tagged! This happened with SEVERAL people... it was tough to tag someone who hadn't been tagged! lol! Crazy!

Here we go:

A - Available or Taken: Taken! My hubby Rick and I were married in 2000.

B - Best Friend: My friend, friendly neighborhood Realtor and ceramicist Nancy B.

C - Cake or Pie: Cupcakes from Jarosch Bakery in Elk Grove, IL. Order the vanilla cupcake with vanilla frosting and sprinkles.

D - Drink of Choice: Coffee from My Senseo.

E - Essential item you use everyday: Laptop and Senseo (see above)... also Diapers.

F - Favorite Color: Cool Caribbean.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms...cause you can play with them.

H - Hometown: Arlington Heights, IL

I - Indulgence: Chocolate and bubble baths.

J - January or February: February; cause of Valentine's Day... and chocolate!

K - Kids & Names: Anderson age 2.5

L - Life is incomplete without?: Family and friends.

M - Marriage Date: June 24th, 2000

N - Number of Siblings: 1 sister; Molly, age 29? (wow...getting old Mol!) and Ben; age 25

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges; Clementines... the cute little ones.

P - Phobias or Fears: Personal fears... being in a car accident... or anything bad happening to someone I love.

Q - Fave Quote: "Do what you love and the money will follow."

R - Reason to Smile: My son... he's a such goof-ball

S - Season: Fall

T - Tag 3-4 People:Emmabella, Martha Bonneau, Lauri (jailbird)

U - Unknown fact about me: I have 4 (quite large) tattoos.

V - Vegetable you don't like: I love them all! Used to be a vegetarian!

W - Worst Habit: I bite my nails!

X - X-rays: Teeth x-rays and LOTS of 'em, lungs... many times (Asthma), leg (broke it), thumb (broke it), Head X2 (concussion X2).... boy, I sure am x-rayed a lot!

Y - Your Fave Food: Sushi

Z - Zodiac Sign: Libra

No comments: