I am trying to refocus my blog a bit, and with all these stamping/papercraft blogs that are popping up, I feel like I need to set myself apart from the rest.
So what do you like; and what don't you like? Don't feel like you have to answer all these questions, just give me something useful to think about. I will randomly draw a winner on Saturday. Thanks for your time!
- Do you like reading stuff about my family and my life; or does that just get on your nerves?
- Do you like the occasional recipe?
- What about other crafts... besides just stamping... did you know I can sort of sew, bead, and make really cool Fimo beads? Cause I can! Do you care, or would you prefer I just stick to stamping and paper crafts? I also have a glue gun and I know how to use it!
- Would you enjoy some free streaming video tutorials? Would it make you want to read my blog more? What about Podcasts? Or are you techno-phobic? Do you know what a Podcast is?
- If you like the idea of free streaming video tutorials; then what sorts of tutorials would you like to see?
- Are you a traditional sort of crafter or are you interested in crafting to the "extreme". Are you hip to the whole "alterna-craft" movement? IE; Get Crafty, Craftser and Renegade Craft Fair? Would you like to be?
- What else are you into; cards, scrapbooking, other stamping stuff? What else? Tell me how you "get your craft on".