August 27, 2006

A new Purse can change your life

Well isn't this the cutest purse ever? I think so! I just love my new purse... design by www.pursueyourart.com stamping by me! I actually get stopped on the street over this bag. get one; stamp it, and then change it with each outfit! I promise you will not be disapointed!

On a totally new subject... did you know I organize the largest Rubber Stamping Meetup group in Illinois? Also one of the largest Cardmaking Meetups in the country! I'm so proud! We have averaged almost one new member every day... come join us... don't have to be from Illinois to enjoy all the free templates and project photos!

http://scrapbook.meetup.com/1184/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this purse and I am going to check out this company. Yours is really fun!