August 28, 2006

I'm not Lion!

Sorry for the dumb pun... I am in love with this sweet lion from the new set "Wild About You". We made this card at my Stamp a stack on Friday night... it was a favorite I think. The "notebook" style page is achieved with the double rectangle punch... then I sliced in with my snips to get the torn look of the edge. I also love these colors (More Mustard, Old Olive and Tempting Turquoise) together. The card is 5 1/4 X 5 1/4" square... another shape I am loving lately; square cards rock. I used the White Signo gel pen to add little highlights to the balloon.

I was able to add some tracking devices to my Blog, SU site and Meetup group today. I am pretty excited to start tracking everything... even if it is just my customers and me visiting! Thank goodness my hubby is helpful with all this computer stuff! I am really trying to figure things out by myself however... I hate asking for help!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: