August 9, 2008

A Layout... and Tot-Art

Just a fun layout from a random "shopping" challenge on SIS... We had to pick three items off a list to use on our layout... I sellected American Crafts Paper, Metal and Candy wrappers. I had been saving these Japanese gum wrappers for a while... I think they fit the bill.


How cute did these thank you cards turn out? My son chose the colors, and the stamp... I did the stamping, and he did all the coloring... he certainly added his touch!


I just finished a really great mini album that I am super proud of... I can't wait to show you!

3 comments:

Pricousins said...

Love the layout! Cute cards ur son helped u make! Hehehe....

Angie

java diva said...

Those cards rock!! I have to get the stamp now!
And love the LO! The hearts are so cool and really great idea with the wrappers there!

Jules said...

Great LO! Love the gum wrappers so clever!
Anderson certainly did a fab job on those thank you cards too!