July 11, 2008

It's CHA season!

Oh baby... the previews are coming for CHA and I am drooling! Firstly... how flippin' wizard is this new paper by Cosmo Cricket. I wanna eat with a spoon! Check their blog for more yumminess.






And now for some predictions... I BETTER see way more recycled stuff, Japanese Kawaii (cute), and for winter... I predict some Scandinavian or Russian designs. Also fairy tale stuff; like lil' red riding hood and humpty dumpty maybe? Owls are still going strong, but add more woodland creatures to the mix please. And maybe some 80's goodness; neon, checks, rubber, lace, rainbows, unicorns, graffiti... I mean hells bells, where is the Electric Boogaloo paper line I have been searching for???

Check back here for the amazing conclusion to my CHA roundup. And be sure to tune in to Craft Critique all week for the best sneak peeks!

4 comments:

Gabriela said...

Hello,

Can't attend it this time...I will stay tuned to your blog!

~ Gabriela ~

milkcan said...

That wave paper is seriously delicious!

Jules said...

This paper is very hoardable!
I love it, can't wait to get my hands on it!
TFS & hope (well I know) you are having a blast!

Mama Bee Simple said...

wow the paper is amazing :D
great stuff!

hope to hear from you,
take care,
Monika ♥