January 11, 2008

Strawberry Topiaries: an Ode to Spring!

Oh spring... where art thou? These strawberries from justjohanna make me long for crocuses and chirpy birds. A perfect image to color with a Copic marker don't you think?

This first card uses a perfect flocked paper... I don't know who makes it... it was in the bargain bin at Target. :)


Don't you love this sky blue with red and black? Delicious!

Sorry I don't have a lot of details today... if anyone has any questions about these cards I'd be happy to answer them tomorrow.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

I have some of that red paper laying around here and I've been wondering what to do with it! Thanks for the great card ideas!!!!

Erin K said...

Sarah, they are both great but the blue/black one is so wonderful I cannot even stand it! :)

Marlou said...

these are gorgeous cards :)

Debbie said...

I like both cards, but the blue one is my favorite. Nice coloring on the topiary.

maria @ kitchen sink said...

Hi Sarah!
This is too cute!
And just wanted to tell you that “you make my day!”
http://kitchensinkstamps.wordpress.com/

Heidi said...

These are so cute! I love that strawberry topiary!