December 12, 2007

A Break from the Holidays

With all this Christmas Crafting, sometimes you just have to take a break... put away the red and green and bust out something new. So in that spirit... allow me to show you these fun justjohanna cards!

All stamps in these projects are by justjohanna.
I love these jellyfish... they are almost ethereal in a way. Stamped in Black Adirondack, I painted the jellies and the background with a variety of watercolors, reinkers and clear Sakura Stardust pens on Shimmery White paper. Other paper colors are Basic Black and Cool Caribbean. The black polka doted ribbon is by an unknown maker.


I think this paper is by Heidi Grace for Fiskars... But I am not positive... sorry! Card base is Sahara Sand. Other papers are Chocolate Chip and whisper white. Chocolate polka dot ribbon by an unknown maker.


Don't you love this polka dot paper? It's an origami paper by Paper Source. I shaded the chandelier and colored the owl with my Copic markers. Paper colors are Summer Sun, Coral and Whisper White. I also used Stampin' Up! Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon.

4 comments:

Godelieve said...

Great cards!! I love the last one especially ;)

AnneMarie said...

great shading!!

Kathi said...

Gosh. I love the owl hanging from the chandelier! Too cute!

Rina said...

Hi! Sarah!
All the cards are so COOL & CUTE!
I love them:)