November 25, 2007

Striped Tidings for You

Well, I am still out of commission... But I am feeling better. Thank you all so much for your emails and comments! It really means a lot to me!

I guess while I am just sitting around...and since I can't really stamp yet... I have no excuses but to update my blog and online galleries! Here is a Lizzie Anne Designs card I made a few weeks back using the versatile set "Glad Tidings".

I used markers (Garden Green, Celery, Real Red, & Summer Sun) to color the tree. The striped paper is by Daisy D's (they have SUCH cute designs!) Other paper by Stampin' Up!; Kraft, Vanilla and Blue Bayou. Wide grosgrain ribbon in Real Red by SU!

5 comments:

Amy Nabors said...

that card is just adorable!

Silvitanova said...

I've just saw your cards at SiStv.com. They are all so great! You're friends and family are lucky to receive those great mini-gifts in the mail.
Hope that you're back will feel better soon :)

Diane said...

Lovely card Sarah!!!Love that paper!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that tree stamp! Totally fantastic card! You know, Daisy D's is having a DT search, you should apply since you love their papers!

Merci-Notes said...

VERY FUN CARDS!!! I like your style! Is it difficult working with all of those tiny bead things!!??
VEry COol work!
With Kindness,
Mary