October 1, 2007

World Cardmaking Day: justjohanna Challenges!


Mark you calendars AGAIN... for October 6th. The justjohanna Design Team is hosting a FULL DAY of challenges for World Cardmaking Day! I will be hosting an 11:00 PM (CST) challenge on Bleaching Techniques. You can see all the information HERE and read about the great prizes! You may want to sign up now at the new justjohanna stamping message board so you are all ready to upload your pictures. You don't have to own/use justjohanna images to play along. And all the prizes are random... so everyone has a change at winning some fun stuff!

In addition to the fun prizes justjohanna is giving away... I will be giving an extra prize to one lucky player in my challenge! A selection of 6X6" holiday/winter papers for you to play with!

You can gather your supplies for my challenge now... hopefully this will be stuff you already have at home.
  • StazOn ink or Craft Ink and embossing powder.
  • A heat embossing tool.
  • Bleach (I use Clorox "splashless" bleach... but any bleach will do).
  • Colored Cardstock (white core cardstock is not recommended for this technique... I use Stampin' up or Bazzill Basics Cardstock myself.)
  • A small paintbrush.
Also on World Cardmaking Day I will launch a special giveaway and charity card collection... a chance for all you cardmakers to GIVE back with your art and maybe win a GIANT box of goodies! Be sure to check in next weekend for the full scoop!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy early world cardmaking day!!! :)