October 15, 2007

Please Don't Leave Me!

I know... I know... I haven't posted in almost a week... plus; several of you have won prizes and are thinking... "what the hull, where's my damn prize lady!?" and I know... I know... I need to send them. I feel terrible... really.

I have been really battling allergies and illness lately... It seems like I have only had time lately to do the things I HAVE to do... not the things I WANT to do. Plus... let me tell you, World Card Making Day just about did me in! Why did I volunteer to do a challenge at midnight?

Anywhoo... You deserve SOMETHING for all your trouble right? So here is a card for ya... and please trust that I am working on SO MANY THINGS... some day I will be back "in form" and posting more regularly... but health and sleep is mucho important!

Oh... and just in case you missed it... look at this article I did for Craft Critique on Martha Stewart Crafts Tissue Paper... it's my new favorite thing. (Thanks Martha!)

Ok... so I am in lub with this new product (new to me at least) it's by 7 Gypsies... they are adhesive rub ins... called Texture Rubbing sheets.... and the corresponding product is Velvet Rubbing Sheets. You can see the full line HERE. You just rub on the adhesive like a regular ole' rub-on... and then put the velvet (or foil) sheet over the adhesive and rub that to adhere... SO MUCH better than flocking powder... but a bit limiting in comparison I suppose... but the designs they have are pretty cool.


The "happy" phrase is done with American Crafts Rub on's... and the scallop was punched from flocked paper I have had forever... sorry I don't know who makes it. Card base is Kraft paper by Stampin' Up! Notice... no stamping! Horrors!

5 comments:

Cricket said...

Lovely card Sarah!! I totally agree, the 7Gypsies rubbings are awesome!!

smiles,

Deanna said...

what a pretty card! I do hope you are feeling better!
deanna

Heather said...

hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest. That card is so cute.

Diane said...

Beautiful card!! Sending you warm wishes your way!!

Michele Kovack said...

I love these rub ons! Saw them at CHA and have to have them! I sure hope you feel better soon!