November 3, 2007

It's Tomorrow!


Come one, come all! Sunday, November 4th. Visit me with my crafty pals Martha and Susie at "CRAFTED"... a handmade market of exquisite and curious things! This craftacular (yes... a new word) event will be held at Durty Nellie's in Palatine, IL... so hop on a train (you can easily walk there from the Palatine station) or car pool and GET THERE! I am so excited to be a part of this unique happening! Open 9AM-4PM.

If you live locally I would really appreciate your help in getting the word out! Tell everyone you know who has money to spend! Or print up a FLYER or 12 and hang them all over the place!

I am still not fully prepped for this... eek! I better get to work!!

2 comments:

Boogiebead.com said...

SO jealous ... Wish I could be there! So glad you girls are going to do it. It sounded like a lot of fun!!!! Best wishes

IamSusie said...

Our table will be fantastic!