August 1, 2007

Happy Halloween... in August!

My first Lizzie Anne Designs projects are done! Halloween is my favorite holiday... candy, costumes... bats... skulls! I love it all! Working with the Lizzie Anne Stamps was a joy... they are cling mounted on a thin cling that is so easy to work with! Their deeply etched rubber designs are cute and stamp great!

This first card is stamped in Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive and Basic Grey on a Natural White base. The patterned paper is retired by SU! The chipboard name plate was brayered in Basic Grey, and the twill tape stamped in the same.


Don't you love these ghosts! OOH... Scary! :) They were stamped in white craft on Basic Black. The spider was stamped in basic black and the sentiment in Pumpkin Pie. The base of this card is a note card by A Muse. The ribbon is by KI Memories... it's backed in adhesive. The chipboard frame is by an unknown maker.


I told you I have been stamping! Stay tuned for more this week. If you'd like to win some fun Lizzie Anne Stamps; check out Tricia's blog!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

So cute! And one of my favorite times of the year!