July 7, 2007

Tagged Twice!

Well it happened... I was tagged. By Anna and Jen (cool blogs to peek at as well!). It's a cute one... and I haven't chatted about myself in a while. So here goes nothing.

7 random things about me...

1. I have 4 tattoos. I got the first one when I was 17 and the last one when I was 28. I love them all and don't regret them one bit. I would love more.

2. I used to have my belly button pierced... and that I do regret (hello pregnancy!). I do have my conch pierced and my rook and don't be afraid to click those links... they are ear piercings... get your heads out of the gutter ladies! :)

3. I lived in Sedona/Cottonwood Arizona for 2 years where I worked as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . So much for Art School!

4. If I ever go back to college/work I would seriously consider studying Mortuary Science. I think it's fascinating and would be challenging and enriching career choice. Plus I feel like there aren't enough alternative funeral services available.

5. I am usually in my pajamas. I change into them as SOON as I walk in the door. I am really uncomfortable walking around my house in street clothes. My preference; Old T-shirts and men's pajama bottoms (I steal my DH's).... and I sometimes have to sleep with my PJ's on inside out... cause I am like the Princess and the Pea and super sensitive to tags and elastic waist bands.

6. I was a vegetarian for over 10 years. Then I got pregnant and started to crave/eat meat. My husband still is a vegetarian and we mostly eat veggie around the house. That being said; I had a steak for dinner tonight.

7. The first 45 I ever owned was Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. I played it on my Raggedy Ann Record Player.

Ok... Now you think I am a total wack-o... right?

I am really bad about tagging out... so I think I will tag ALL of the reporters for Craft Critique.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Thank you so much for taking part in the tag and your kind comment on my blog.

Anna xx

Heather said...

Thanks Sarah... I even got my 7 things posted!

Lorie said...

I have a tattoo, too! I would love to have another but DH doesn't like them. Can you tell we didn't meet until after I got the first one? Interesting and fun stuff on your list!

Jan Scholl said...

While I dont have any tattoos-but want a Star trek one-I am a veggie now for over 30 years and do not serve any animals in my house-other than hubby the slug. Just the smell of meat cooking in an eatery sends me flying out the door sometimes. Hubby knows where Outback and Wendy's are but I have fooled others with my veggie fare.