Well it happened... I was tagged. By Anna and Jen (cool blogs to peek at as well!). It's a cute one... and I haven't chatted about myself in a while. So here goes nothing.
7 random things about me...
1. I have 4 tattoos. I got the first one when I was 17 and the last one when I was 28. I love them all and don't regret them one bit. I would love more.
2. I used to have my belly button pierced... and that I do regret (hello pregnancy!). I do have my conch pierced and my rook and don't be afraid to click those links... they are ear piercings... get your heads out of the gutter ladies! :)
3. I lived in Sedona/Cottonwood Arizona for 2 years where I worked as a volunteer Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) and a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) . So much for Art School!
4. If I ever go back to college/work I would seriously consider studying Mortuary Science. I think it's fascinating and would be challenging and enriching career choice. Plus I feel like there aren't enough alternative funeral services available.
5. I am usually in my pajamas. I change into them as SOON as I walk in the door. I am really uncomfortable walking around my house in street clothes. My preference; Old T-shirts and men's pajama bottoms (I steal my DH's).... and I sometimes have to sleep with my PJ's on inside out... cause I am like the Princess and the Pea and super sensitive to tags and elastic waist bands.
6. I was a vegetarian for over 10 years. Then I got pregnant and started to crave/eat meat. My husband still is a vegetarian and we mostly eat veggie around the house. That being said; I had a steak for dinner tonight.
7. The first 45 I ever owned was Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody. I played it on my Raggedy Ann Record Player.
Ok... Now you think I am a total wack-o... right?
I am really bad about tagging out... so I think I will tag ALL of the reporters for Craft Critique.