May 30, 2007

More Sideshow Designs

Sorry I have been absent... deadlines, illness, out of town guests... excuses, excuses!

I did have a chance to play with some of my Sideshow Stamps tonight... wanted to share.

I love this stamp... you just know these three are off to have a great time in their fashionable footwear! Paper; Almost Amethyst, Chocolate chip and Very Vanilla by Stampin' Up! Patterned Papers By Making Memories. Ink; Brown Staz-On, images colored in with Stampin' Up! and Copic markers. Accessories; Little "bling" on center shoes by A Muse, Ribbon and brads by Making Memories.


I adore this little hula hooper with his coonskin cap! He looked so striking stamped in Basic Black I just left him "as is" and brought the color in with this wild paper (by K&Company) and the rainbow stared ribbon (maker unknown). The card base is by Stampin' Up! and the words "good times" are rub ons by American Crafts.

4 comments:

Michele Kovack said...

These are toooo cute! Great job!

Leslie D. Moore said...

Sarah-
I love these cards. I followed your link, a few months ago, and purchased some of the Sideshow Stamps. I haven't used it yet, but have the leggy gals stamps. Thanks for sharing with us!

Anonymous said...

LOVE the size of the good times card. Dose it fit into a letter sized envie?

Martha Bonneau said...

How cool is the little hula hoop guy...what a fun card!