February 12, 2007

Blogger Valentines :: 4 of 5

Hey! Have you been to Craft Critique today to see their review of the Crop-a-dile? Check it out and tell your friends!


Now to the Valentines...

Keri Sereika is not only a wonderfully talented stamper; but she is a busy girl in stamper-cyberland! She is one of the dedicated Mods over at Splitcoaststampers, and she has a fabulous blog; "Pink Lemonade"... one of the best titles in blogland too! I adore this card. Don't you just love that puppy form Inky Antics too! SO CUTE!

I love the simplicity of this card. It just goes to show you; there is something to be said for just coming up with a simple layout that works! I think it's a tough thing to do. I am always OVER complicating a card. Keri did an amazing job with the coloring too... she is so talented! I also LOVE the color combo here, very springy!


I am ALL OVER these awesome Pocket Notes from Stampin' Up! I hope they make it into the next catalog! Colleen Laux did a GREAT job with her design. It just makes you want to cuddle up with a hot cuppa cocoa! First of all; who DOESN'T love Pink and Brown together! Second (and the picture doesn't do it justice) the layers on this card are perfect!

Be sure to take a peek at Colleen's Blog; "Stampin with the Goddess", the title is deserving too, Colleen has some terrific designs to share! And her Splitcoast Gallery is wonderful! I really like her latest post about random acts of kindness. And in honor of her post; my son Andy and I will be HAND delivering all the wonderful Valentine's the ladies who participated in this swap have donated to a local Nursing home. Originally I was just going to drop them off; now I think we will write a nice message inside and spend some time visiting some of the residents that don't have Valentine's Day visitors.

No comments: