January 1, 2007

Special Offer for Blog Readers!

Sell-a-bration is here! Whoo Hoo! I have an additional AMAZING offer just for my Blog Readers! Click HERE to see!

If you have never participated in Sell-a-bration before...here is the scoop. For every $50 you spend you get to select a free Sell-a-bration Stamp Set from the Sell-a-bration Catalog! Workshop Hostesses (over $150 from in home or catalog workshops) are also rewarded with an additional free set when their workshop hits $300 (which it always does during Sell-a-bration!) If you are like ME you can hit that $300 mark all by yourself! and the deal I am offering to my customers ON TOP of the Sell-a-bration deal is a great extra bonus. Click HERE to read all about it! Free stamps for everyone!

I accept orders from anywhere in the United States. Shipping is only 10% if you live next door to me or in Nebraska! Contact me via email (link on the right) to place your order. I accept all credit cards or Paypal (prefered).

Here is a link to the Sell-a-bration Catalog.


Here is a Link to the Winter Mini Catalog.

Look HERE to see some amazing Sell-a-bration art by the stampers at Splitcoast.

No comments: