December 15, 2006

I'm Dreaming of a Pink Christmas!

I love that Shabby Chic meets ultra modern look; I had a super cute gift bag with Real Red, Bravo Burgundy and Pretty in Pink dots... so I thought I'd try to make a tag to match! I used Snow Flurries and Little Pieces (big dot)... an eraser from a pencil was used to make the small dots in White Craft ink. The sentiment "Happy Holidays" from the hostess set Warmest Regards was stamped in Real Red craft ink, then embossed with detail clear powder... as was the smaller chipboard circle on the left. On Board Accent rounds, a clear button stamped with white Staz-on and a small burgundy off brand button complete the look! I like how it turned out. I only wish I had straightened my bows a bit before I snapped this shot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby, thanks for making such a great gift-bag and card for my office gift exchange. You're the BEST! Love, Rick

Anonymous said...

VERY sweet and pink is my favourite color too :)