December 3, 2006

Free Online Classes!

Firstly; some basic business... The Winter Mini is now available! Did you get yours? Contact me if you need one. You will not want to miss this one gals... I have practically ordered the whole catalog! The card below was made with Winter Mini stuffs; "Loves Me" double sided Designer Papers, and the adorable set "Sweet on You". This color grouping is so yummy; Taken with Teal, Cool Caribbean, Pretty in Pink and Regal Rose...YUM! You can look HERE for the full recipe.


Ok...now for some FUN! I have some exciting news to share. I have been asked by my newest stampin' friend AnneMarie Zimmer to participate in an Online Holiday Open House at a web forum for Scrapbookers called The Shaker Box. AnneMarie is on their Design team... and boy, oh-boy are these ladies talented! The Open House has been going on all weekend; but I will be participating on Monday....all day. Go to The Shaker Box now to register (it's free, and very worth it), then you will be able to participate in my free online classes on Monday!

I will be demonstrating a wonderful (and water resistant) Backpack Mini Book, and also a super cute CD tin scrapbook... made with our brand new "Sweet Nothings" Accents and Elements from the Winter Mini. This is a great new product, only $7.95 and perfect for quick cards and scrapbooking. What I love about it most is that it matches multiple stamp sets from the mini; Carte Postale, French Flair, Fancy Flexible Phrases, Sweet On You and Big Pieces. It also goes wonderfully with the above mentioned "Loves Me" papers and the new "flirty" Ribbon Originals which are so beautiful they make my eyes water! Don't ya love when stuff matches!

I will also feature a Snowman Ornament that doubles as a GAME, and a simple stocking stuffer you will want to keep for yourself! I'm sure I will be up ALL NIGHT on Sunday getting ready!

So go to The Shaker Box right now to register so you are ready to play on Monday!

No comments: