November 8, 2006

A Free Gift for You!

I really love this design, and it's very easy to adapt to multiple styles. Here is a "retro" version of the Envelope Gift Card holder...


I have some extras (in both styles) from my last craft show... would you like one? Subscribe to my Blog (link on the right) and then email me with your Name and Address (use "contact me" link also on the right). Put "Gift Card Giveaway" in the subject line. I have a dozen free gift card holders to give away... so I will leave this promotion open until Saturday and randomly choose 12 names on Sunday (Nov. 12th).

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry I can't find the "contact me" link.
Sharon

Craft Accident said...

The Contact Me link is located in my "about me" section... by my picture on the right.... Right after "avoiding housework". :)