August 29, 2006

The Lifesaver Card (named by DH)


I do NOT emboss enough... I created this card for a Stamp-a-stack; lesson learned...Sarah ALWAYS plans projects that are too difficult... or time consuming. The card in itself, without the embossing is simple... but embossing while worth the final result is not a quick process.

I CASE'd this use of Stampin' Up!'s "Riviting" stamp set from 11Valarie11 at Splitcoast. She pretty much rocks. I added the 1 3/8" backing circle which makes it pop a bit more I think... and don't you love this new Ribbon from SU? Finally a Bashful Blue Ribbon!

I'm already sad that the summer mini is almost gone... I loved that mini so much. The holiday mini has several sets in it I love... and LOTs of accessories; the ribbon, the note cards, the Halloween papers... the Bitty book... Oh my gosh; I better get stampin'!

4 comments:

Nicole Seitler said...

So pretty! It was worth all the effort. ;)

I like your blog! I'll be adding you to the sidebar of my blog so I can keep up with ya. :)

Jen said...

What a great card! That embossing makes the card just pop!

Anonymous said...

this is really making me want to try dry embossing. I love that patterned paper.

Gail Binette said...

Really love this design Sarah.